- The admission process starts with online registration. The Candidates should register with the school website.
- While registering, the parents should upload the asked details along with the passport size photo of the candidate.
- Admission to the classes UKG to IX Std is strictly on the basis of merit in the ability test conducted.
- The ability test will be for the subjects – English,Tamil,Hindi, Maths,Science and Social Science.
- For Classes Pre.Kg and LKG the kids are selected by having a conversation session.
- After selection the candidates can collect the application form.
- While submitting the application form, the following documents are to be submitted:
I. Birth Certificate.
II. Community certificate [if necessary].
III. Aadhar card.
Admission for XI Std is based on the board exam marks. Application form is to be collected after the selection. The following documents should be submitted along with the application form.
I. Birth Certificate
II. Community certificate [if necessary]
III. Aadhar card
IV. Board exam mark sheet
V. Conduct Certificate